Great Plains Drilling supplies workers and equipment to drill Seismic shot holes for the purpose of exploration to client companies operating primarily in the petroleum and potash industries.
Our equipment consists of:
- Ten L.I.S. drills for 2.5 meter lines and four L.I.S. drills for 1.75 meter lines. All drills are equipped with water and/or air injection and are all on rubber tracks.
- Nine Tandem trucks with floater tires all with 10 foot rapid drills one of which is a 6x6 wheel drive
- Three 4 x 4 Buggies with 10 foot rapid drills
- Three Water Bombies for 2.5 meter lines and one water bombi for 1.75 meter lines,
which are all on rubber tracks as well.
- One 2008-7730 John Deere Front Wheel Assist Snow Blower which is available for snow
- One 2006 Kenworth T800 Semi with 53' Tri Axle support used for hauling equipment
- We have enough equipment to provide two crews of Hand Augers.
- We run ATV’s with all our drills if allowed to do so but also have thirteen Kubotas which
some of our client’s request us to use. We have ten Kubota's on Tracks and three
Kubota's with tires.
Our equipment is in excellent operating condition and we continue to upgrade and make improvements to keep up with today's safety standards.
© 2010 Great Plains Drilling Ltd. All Rights Reserved.